B10(KU) bearing i a 3-layer bearing wrapped of steel-sheets with a laver of PTFE/lead. The B10(KU) bearings is mainly intended for oscillating movements, bearing places with often occurring starts and stops, or when minimal dry-friction is tried to be obtained and when greasing is out of the question. Owing to the fact that the friction is very low.
B10(KU) bearings can be used without additional lubrication. B10(KU) bearing is resistant to most common mediums. The thin layer which makes up the running surface should be well protected to avoid mounting damages and also protected from heat e.g. welding.
- Tail lifts
- Person lifts
- Hydraulic pumps
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Textile machines
- Stainless steel backing
- Bronze backing
- Layer without lead
- Flat or spherical thrust washers
- Other positions of tolerance
- Drawing details
- Designed to work even without lubrication
- Wide range of temperature
- High level thermal conductivity
- Good resistance to most common mediums.
- Wide range of stock hold standard dimensions
- Many possible applications